Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday 21st August 2008 - Week Five Day Four - Global Health Challenge - Human ECO Cleanse Week

The next step in our plan is Re-Learning - We often recognize and become aware of bad habits more than good habits because of the damage they do. To fix this thought process, we need to start forming strategies for success that involve acknowledging good habits and seek others to add.

How often do you think of yourself in a positive light? Sadly, we don’t encourage this enough and from personal experience when I spoke with friends and clients about how they felt when they began to be “PRO-ACTIVE” with their health, I would notice they “felt better”. Their confidence seemed to be more abundant and self forgiveness was nearly always present. This is the path of Re-learning.

A more rounded example of Re–learning would be doing something healthy that enriches your life, such as eating foods full of life-enhancing nutrients and/or being active on a regular basis to improve cardiovascular health. That sounds like what WE all know we should do - but don't.

Now we need you to notice and acknowledge this positive or pro-active step by becoming aware of “healthier habits” to assist us change our Human ECO environment. For us to make a further transition we need more knowledge and this with part of the plan will be added over the next three weeks.

This information on your body and how it works to get healthier (and leaner) is planned to educate and inspire YOU to make permanent positive changes.

Think of this next part as a NEW version of software for your machine (human body). We need to install and re-boot your hard-drive so let’s review your past nutrition habits to create an understanding of why we are changing them to set YOU up to have a better chance of success in these 56 days. This should be easy. Look at the record of your daily eating and just notice the changes you have made. If there are none YOU now know what you need to focus on with the next 21 days of your NEW positive habit forming life.

This process is sometimes annoying. You’re a grown adult and have your own set of thoughts and rules you live by. I don’t want to stop you from that but I do want to add to them by enlightening and inspiring you to try to think differently. Let’s set up NEW pro-active healthy life patterns, habits or trigger points that not only work but when you recognize them you see them as positives.

From personal experience I have learnt that in order to motivate, inspire and create change in an individual sometimes it’s best to lead by example.

I want you to know that I do live my life this way, so let me explain why I’ve developed this program. Unlike other authors that write books after their "healthy life changing epiphany" I have never been overweight and had incredible fat loss that changed my life. However, just because I can’t understand how an overweight person has felt or that they have been subjected to difficulty doesn’t mean that I don’t care. I do care.

In fact I care so much that I am constantly working on ways to provide better and more useable knowledge. I have always been active. I am healthy, lean and fit. I choose to do this and I love being this way. I’m sharing this with YOU because you can be exactly the same way.

If you don’t believe me talk with the authors who’ve created changes in their lives and they will tell you the same thing. What they did was to take a step in the direction of positive choice to be healthy. YOU are next !

My role is to assist YOU to transition from where you are to where you want to be. Are you ready to take a positive step?

Tomorrow learn more of my “insider secrets”.


Global Health Challenge - Week Five - Human ECO Cleanse Week
(8 week Overview reposted in earlier blog)

Goal of this week is to use the next seven (7) days as the “detox period for an internal eco-cleanse” to allow your Liver and Kidney to get some rest from the unhealthy habits. These 7 Days are important and supplied in earlier blog.
NOTE - They say it takes only 21 days to form a life changing habit. Then this is your time as that is how many days are left after this week.

TONY 's DIARY - (Week Five - Day Four)
Protein Re-introduced but still increased Good Fats

Breakfast:
Energy Shake - 400ml Water + 40g Protein Powder + Combination Greens Powder + Organic Coconut Oil. Take a Daily Multi vitamin + Joint Power + 2 x Omega 3 Capsules

Mid Morning Snack:
Green Tea + Apple

Workout - 7km Run

Lunch:
Mixed Leaf Salad + Tomato + Cucumber + Strawberries + Egg + Low Fat Dressing + 2 x Omega 3 Capsules

Mid Afternoon snack:
Green Tea + Energy Shake = 250ml Water + 25g Protein Powder + Organic Coconut Oil + Combination Greens Powder

Dinner:
Mixed Leaf Salad + Capsicum (Red pepper) + Tomato + Pear + Celery + Strawberries + 2 x Omega 3 Capsules

2 Hours before Bed:
400ml water + Fibre Shake + Combination Greens + Organic Coconut Oil

Overall - Water consumption = Increased it again for today. Changed up training session and kept my intensity below 100%. Added certain proteins back into my eating plan consisting of egg, whey powder, tuna.

Daily mantra:
I am totally committed to supporting my Human ECO System with my actions.

No comments: