Saturday, August 9, 2008

Friday 8th August 2008 - Week Three Day Five - Global Health Challenge

Today was one of those days when I look back and kind of let myself get caught up in excuses. I was writing at home alot today so I didn't practice my conscious effort as well. Plus I knew I wasn't going to workout so it seemed that I was being "challenged" and stumbled.

Now while I write this I see that there were ways that I could have stayed more in control but also it was one of those days that I decided to cut myself some slack and "drop the ball". Now I am aware that some people reading this will be saying to themselves, well it wasn't that bad, and in fact I'm honestly not troubled but I want to share with you how I regained my focus for today.

The first step of what I did was - at the end of the day I spent a few minutes (which is part of my usual routine) to "review the day" and I noticed that I had decided the night before not to workout and stay at home writing, which made my plans for the day a little more flexible. That flexibility stretched into laziness of thought and action.

When I realized this I also decided that should this happen again, I would have strategies in place. This is how we change conscious thought to allow the necessary action of achieving a positive result to eventuate.

Now first off I was craving that Crunchie Bar so I'm glad I ate it but found that really I was just eating it as a "filler. You know those things that you either eat or drink cause you are seeking distraction (for me it was from my writing), or you might be bored, or even tired, or just wanting to be lazy.

So from now on I am going to be prepared and have "better" options on hand. This is a tool you can use also. Now I have to get back onto the plan, week 3 is drawing to a close.

Global Health Challenge - Week Three (8 week Overview reposted in earlier blog)

Goal of this week - consolidate the first two (2) weeks of life changing habits – Well done so far.
- Reduce caffeine intake to green tea or better yet none
- Reduce your intake of starch and grains to wholemeal versions
- Maintain H20 (water) intake to 8 glasses per day
- Maintain the three (3) days of activity

TONY 's DIARY - (Week Three - Day Five)

Breakfast:
Energy Shake - 400ml Water + 45g Protein Powder + Combination Greens Powder + 1/2 cup Frozen Banana. Take a Daily Multi vitamin + Joint Power + 1 cup Cappuccino

Mid Morning Snack:
1 cup of Green Tea + Green Apple + Small Crunchie Bar

Lunch:
Turkey Mince and Vegetables + Mixed Leaf Salad

Mid Afternoon snack:
2 x Skim Cappuccino + 30g Protein Bar

Dinner:
Grilled Salmon + Huge Mixed Leaf Salad + Capsicum (Red Pepper) + Tomato + 100g Almonds + Sliced Pear + Dressing.

2 Hours before Bed:
400ml water + Fibre Shake + 20g Protein Powder + Combination Greens

Overall - Water consumption = done.

Daily mantra:
I am totally committed to supporting my Human ECO System with my actions.

No comments: