Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday 10th August - Week Three Day Seven - Global Health Challenge

So today was spent writing at home. And I'm pleased to say I finished the serial killer story. It was a moral battle for me when I was writing this as although it's fiction I wasn't sure how it would end until I started to type the pages. Sadly YOU will have to either watch the movie or read the book to find out :-))))

Yesterday while over 70,000 individuals battled the largest run in the world from City to Surf, I stayed indoors to finish the story I have been writing. I only took breaks to scan the Olympics which left me feeling a little slack for not running or working out but also inspired me to focus on tomorrow's workout with fever.

It is so amazing to see so many talented and obviously deserving people who have made untold sacrifices to be there to compete on the worlds largest sporting platform and be viewed by more people than ever. I am now a fan of the Australian Hockeyroos (ladies) team who played a fantastic match to come from behind 4-1 at half time to win 5-4. Now that is absolute commitment to finish what you start. GO AUSSIES !!!!

I wish our Australian athletes untold glory but also personal courage and hope they get time to appreciate their efforts regardless of their final result. We sit in awe of the amazing efforts that all the teams are making.

For those thinking about starting their fitness regime's - Do it NOW ....

Global Health Challenge - Week Three (8 week Overview reposted in earlier blog)

Goal of this week - consolidate the first two (2) weeks of life changing habits – Well done so far.
- Reduce caffeine intake to green tea or better yet none
- Reduce your intake of starch and grains to wholemeal versions
- Maintain H20 (water) intake to 8 glasses per day
- Maintain the three (3) days of activity

TONY 's DIARY - (Week Three - Day Seven)

Breakfast:
Energy Shake - 400ml Water + 45g Protein Powder + Combination Greens Powder + 1/2 cup Frozen Banana. Take a Daily Multi vitamin + Joint Power

Mid Morning Snack:
Cappuccino + 2 piecs of Wholemeal Soy Linseed Toast + Avocado + Tomato

Lunch:
Turkey Mince and Vegetables + Mixed Leaf Salad + 2 pieces Wholemeal Soy Linseed Toast + Avocado

Mid Afternoon snack:
Cappuccino + 4 x Corn Thins with Peanut Butter

Dinner:
Grilled Salmon + Huge Mixed Leaf Salad + Capsicum (Red Pepper) + Tomato + 100g Almonds + Sliced Pear + Dressing.

2 Hours before Bed:
400ml water + Fibre Shake + 20g Protein Powder + Combination Greens

Overall - Water consumption = done. No Workout - took another day off

Daily mantra:
I am totally committed to supporting my Human ECO System with my actions.

No comments: