Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday August 2008 - Week Four Day One - Global Health Challenge

Now we are entering the fourth week we should be in control of our eating habits and more importantly be making conscious choices. For me personally, my challenge is still the caffeine intake but I am allowing myself a little leeway as on the front end of the week I am doing two workouts a day.

I got an email asking me why I was doing this. Being leaner than most people to start with it takes a greater effort for me to see change - and I do want to see change. My ego is as dominant as it is with anyone in my position so I won't lie and say anything else and to get the result I want I need to work that bit harder.

Also I am back teaching Spin classes which I am LOVING !
Talk about wanting to get motivation and an incredibly challenging cardio workout all at once, then if you haven't tried a class, you should. It is not just sitting on a bike but "riding" with a group of people to inspirational music. PLUS you get to burn up around 500 calories which is more than most workouts by far.

This week is my preparation for the real test - week 5 - when I will be very focussed as it is designed to be a "cleanse" and not like the commercial products on the market which are just a limiting intake of food but rather this is a sound and result orientated balance of quality nutrients and pure foods which will get a much better result.

Surely YOU all realize that by only drinking lemon or tea you are "depriving" your human eco system of quality nutrients. Not only that you are not losing any fat !!!

Think about it - then read my blog on the Human ECO Cleanse and why it is so much better.

Global Health Challenge - Week Four (8 week Overview reposted in earlier blog)

Goal of this week is to consolidate the first three (3) weeks of life changing habits – Half way !
- Reduce your dairy intake
- Reduce intake of red meat and replace to white fish
- Maintain the three (3) days of activity – add an additional “family fun day” on the weekend
- Maintain H20 (water) intake to 8 glasses per day

TONY 's DIARY - (Week Four - Day One)

Breakfast:
Energy Shake - 400ml Water + 45g Protein Powder + Combination Greens Powder + 1/2 cup Frozen Banana. Take a Daily Multi vitamin + Joint Power

Mid Morning Workout - Spin Cycle Class - worked really hard

Mid Morning Snack:
Cappuccino + Protein Bar

Lunch:
Mixed Leaf Salad + Thai Salmon Fishcakes + Green Tea x 2

Mid Afternoon snack:
Cappuccino + 6 x Corn Thins with Peanut Butter + 20g Protein with 250ml water

Evening Workout - Pump Class

Dinner:
Grilled Salmon + Huge Mixed Leaf Salad + Capsicum (Red Pepper) + Tomato + Cucumber + Strawberries + Dressing.

2 Hours before Bed:
400ml water + Fibre Shake + 20g Protein Powder + Combination Greens

Overall - Water consumption = done. Workouts were intense with the start of the fourth week -am back focussed on hard sessions as I am feeling really strong.

Daily mantra:
I am totally committed to supporting my Human ECO System with my actions.

No comments: