Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday 13th November - My 3 Life Principles

When I was creating both the Global Health Warrior brand and Warrior Media business I was asked by my designer to think of a few words that I felt described my life's intention.

I came up with Strength / Compassion / Integrity.

From that he then created the symbol of the "Warrior" that I use. I have decided to make these three words into my life principles.

1. Strength of Mind - this is the belief that when your mind is strong it allows you to truly focus on achieving physical wellness which is displayed through your body by creating a mind / body connection.

It also means that you must work towards being pro-active (the warrior) and allow yourself to be less re-active (the worrior).

I use this point a lot in seminars, when I ask people are you a Health Warrior or a Health Worrior. Your life - your choice.

2. Compassion of Heart - this is the belief that if you open yourself up to allow others (and the Universe) you get to truly see who you are, and it can give you a sense of fullness. I find that when I do this I "feel more".

We often get caught up in our own "small" world that we fail to see that life isn't really that bad and the world is a big place. We add drama's when in fact there need not be so many but by being true to yourself you have less doubt.

3. Integrity of Soul - this is the belief that YOU are a product of the life you live. There is an old saying that others will treat you the way you let them.

As I learn more about life and myself I see that we would all like to be treated well and in order for that to happen "we have to first start being kind to yourself and others", then it will come back.

No comments: