Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday 23rd July - My Diary Day Three

As I had to teach the Spin Class last night I found that I slept so heavy. I had pushed not only the class but also myself because sometimes it's good to test the Human ECO System is working at it's best - it was.

This project to get both healthier and leaner not only makes me feel that I am doing a good thing but the feedback and interest from people all over the world has been pleasantly surprizing but it's early and it will take dedicated commitment as we head towards the first weekend.

Chatting to a new friend in the U.S. I found out that he had just recently achieved a great health bonus of losing a substantial amount of bodyfat and gaining much needed lean muscle to support a healthy metabolism. This was done with two things - sweat and commitment. He had also cut substantially the unnecessary calories and made focus of quality nutrients - this is a must.

All to often we get "side-tracked" with life issues but it is the achievers who are persistent where others drop off. YOU must make yourself important so that will allow you to continue to focus when the going gets tough(er). It's YOUR LIFE.

TONY 's DIARY - Day Three

Breakfast:
Energy Shake - 400ml Water + 45g Protein Powder + Combination Greens Powder + 1/2 cup Blueberries. Take a Daily Multi vitamin + Joint Power

Mid morning:
Cup of Coffee + Skim milk + 4 x Corn thins and Hommous

Lunch:
Mixed Leaf Salad + Low Fat Cottage Cheese + Tin of Tuna + Crushed Almonds + Tomato

Mid Afternoon snack - Cup of Coffee + Skim milk
Energy Shake - 400ml Water + 20g Protein Powder + Combination Greens Powder (no fruit)

Workout - 1 hour Pump class + 15 mins (hard cardio) on Rower

Dinner:
Turkey and CousCous Rissoles (I made myself) + Steamed Vegetables (Broccolli / Carrots / Tomato). Dessert - Wholemeal Banana + Blueberry Muffin

2 Hours before bed
Fibre Shake + 20g Protein Powder

Overall - Workouts are going well and I'm feeling strong. I again consumed enough water for the day and have cut down on my social coffee's by carrying around water bottle with me.

Daily mantra :
I am totally committed to supporting my Human ECO System with my actions.

Almond Citrus Cake recipe tomorrow.

No comments: