Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday 26th July 2008 - My Diary Day Six

After having a day off training yesterday I felt really good when I woke up so walked to the gym for an early morning class. Used this not only as a warm-up but the chance to burn a few extra calories and do my little part for the environment.

I had decided to push myself a little in the class today as I had had yesterday exercise free. This is a great thing to do when you have some recovery time like weekends. You could pick a few exercises and just do a little more effort than normal which is a great way of increasing both fitness and results.

Looking forward to end of first week and knowing that there is just over 49 days to go .......

TONY 's DIARY - Day Six (Saturday)

Breakfast:
Energy Shake - 400ml Water + 45g Protein Powder + Combination Greens Powder + 1/2 cup Frozen Banana. Take a Daily Multi vitamin + Joint Power

Morning Workout - Pump Class (increased weights over normal) and then did 10 mins (Hard) Cardio on Rower

Mid morning:
2 x Cup of Coffee + Skim milk + Protein Bar (40g protein / 8g carbs)

Lunch:
Mixed Leaf Salad + Tuna + Crushed Almonds + Tomato + Low Fat Cottage Cheese + Cucumber + Pear

Mid Afternoon snack:
Energy Smoothie - 400ml water + 30g Protein Powder + Comination Greens Powder

Weekend Treat - Went to the Movies - Consumed large water with my Choc Top Ice Cream

Dinner: Mixed Leaves + Grilled Lamb Loin + Carrots + Tomato + Broccolli + Cauliflower.
Dessert - None tonight as had treat at Movies

2 Hours before bed
Fibre Shake + 20g Protein Powder

Overall - I again consumed enough water for the day but as it was the weekend I did have a few social coffee's and went to the Movies and always have ice cream so no big deal to the plan but also had already completed hard workout. Easy night at home watching football on TV and Tour de France (Go Cadell Evans)

Daily mantra :I am totally committed to supporting my Human ECO System with my actions.

No comments: