Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday July 2008 - My Diary Week Two Day Two - Global Health Challenge

I have been getting quite a few emails this week from people who are doing the Global Health Challenge and feeling not only more energy but also seeing a change in their attitude (attitood) to LIFE.

This happens when you commit to yourself on a plan that YOU believe in. It then takes constant management of that new compass direction heading to maintain it and remain on the path as there will be "obstacles" that appear and also try to divert you from success.

For those that are interested I have now dubbed myself NOT the Naked Chef (that is already taken and besides food sometimes splatters - sheeshhh), but rather the Lazy Chef. I am not a trained chef and learning as I go but don't want to be in the kitchen preparing for hours - that is not me, hence the Lazy Chef tag.

I am trying to get recipes that are easy and still taste good. The recipe for the Turkey and CousCous Rissoles will be added tomorrow. This was easy and tasted great so give it a go and if you have any to add then please email me tonyfindlay2008@gmail.com


Global Health Challenge - Week Two (8 week Overview reposted in earlier blog)
Points to focus on for Week Two :

Goal of this week is to begin to fine tune the Plan and focus on the end result – New YOU
- Reduce alcohol completely from your life for the duration of the E.C.O. System Plan
- Reduce your caffeine intake to one cup per day (if applicable)
- Increase your fibre intake with salads and vegetables
- Increase H20 (water) to 8 glasses per day- Maintain the three (3) days of activity

TONY 's DIARY - (Week Two - Day Two)

Breakfast:
Energy Shake - 400ml Water + 45g Protein Powder + Combination Greens Powder + 1/2 cup Frozen Banana / Berries. Take a Daily Multi vitamin + Joint Power

Morning Workout - Pump Class 45 mins

Mid morning:
Cup of Coffee + Skim milk + Protein Bar (40g protein / 8g carbs)

Lunch:
Wrap with Chicken and Salad + Water

Mid Afternoon snack:
Energy Smoothie - 400ml water + 30g Protein Powder + Comination Greens Powder

Dinner:
Grilled Turkey and Cous Cous Rissoles (that I made) + Mixed Leaves + Tomato + Baked Potato Chips. Dessert - Last piece of Citrus Almond Cake that I baked with low fat cream

2 Hours before bedFibre Shake + 20g Protein Powder

Overall - I again consumed enough water for the day.
Again completed hard workout for lean muscle conditioning. Tomorrow focus is on Cardio.

Daily mantra :
I am totally committed to supporting my Human ECO System with my actions.

No comments: