Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday 25th July - My Diary Day Five - No Exercise Day

Okay now I wanted to show you how that some days just like you - LIFE - will get involved in your plans and change them and before you know you need to be thinking ahead for your goal to maintain quality nutrient intake.

I had planned to spend the day writing content from home on my next movie script and everything was going to be easy. Everything I needed to eat was there and I would write for about four to five hours then do a workout to clear my head, then get back to some more writing.

But at 9am I received a call that requried I attend a business meeting regarding an upcoming proposal which was scheduled for an hour and I knew could easily go over time. I had already consumed my Energy Shake so knew that I had enough quality nutrients in my system for about three (3) hours so I had to plan ahead just in case. Heading into the city I grabbed a Protein Energy Bar and put it in my bag. Lucky because the meeting did go over.

In fact the meeting went much longer than planned and so I got home for a late lunch which I could control and also I had consumed the Energy Bar with some water during the meeting. I wanted to get some writing done so I decided to make today an Exercise Free Day - which meant that I had need to consume any additional calories so instead of my mid afternoon snack energy shake I just ate a green apple.

In discussing with some friends this week about the Challenge I was asked did I ever get sick of the same breakfast each day and as I look at this as setting up a solid base of nutrient foundation for the day - the answer is no. Besides I actually like the taste and feel positive knowing what is happening.

Dinner was the remaining Turkey rissoles so I had better get some cooking done over the weekend and try some new recipes. Stay strong we have nearly done one week.

TONY 's DIARY - Day Five

Breakfast:
Energy Shake - 400ml Water + 45g Protein Powder + Combination Greens Powder + 1/2 cup Frozen Banana. Take a Daily Multi vitamin + Joint Power

Mid morning:
Cup of Coffee + Skim milk + Protein Bar

Lunch:
Mixed Leaf Salad + Hommous + Chicken Breast + Crushed Almonds + Tomato

Mid Afternoon snack:
Green Apple

Workout Free Day

Dinner: Leftover Turkey and CousCous Rissoles + Steamed Vegetables (Broccolli / Carrots / Tomato). Dessert - None tonight

2 Hours before bedFibre Shake + 20g Protein Powder

Overall - I again consumed enough water for the day and have cut down on my social coffee's by carrying around water bottle with me and even drank more than I had planned.

Daily mantra :I am totally committed to supporting my Human ECO System with my actions.

No comments: