Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday 23rd April - Being ECO Clean will make you ECO Lean

The title is the way I want to live my life. It's a choice that has become my daily mission with the Human ECO System.

To assess it's effectiveness, I have been constantly monitoring my energy levels with the way that I have been eating and working out, as I believe it will promote not only long term health benefits but also get my body into the shape most people aspire to.

And it has.
I am healthy and lean.

Now as life is a daily changing scenario of events that are dictated by our reproduction of cellular genesis through quality nutrition, it also provides us the maximum amount of cellular energy for the goals that I have decided I want to achieve.

These include a full work life as well as a productive personal life.

Now the two of them don't often work side by side as we always find that when LIFE gets in the way, the first exclusion from our daily activities is the time consuming project of working out.

This also provides us the "acceptable excuse factor" when we find the week has slipped by and we haven't maintained our activity levels but we can say "I got really busy at work". Everyone will accept this because most of them are in the same scenario.

Now by ensuring that I use the knowledge and goals supplied by learning about the Rainbow Nutrient Refuelling method I am constantly applying this to my eating habits. There is no greater truth to the statement of "you are what you eat" when you realize that quality intake of nutrients results in you feeling great and getting healthier with no added effort.

I also choose to utilize the additional benefit of The Afterburner Workouts whenever I need a "booster charge" for my gym or outdoor sessions. I also still like to do Spin classes and with a sound overall plan can achieve both internal and external benefits.

On the inside I am ECO Clean and on the outside I am ECO Lean !!!

All the knowledge you need is supplied here in my posts or send me an email and I will be happy to "adjust your lifestyle compass back to true north".

Are you ready to get your Human E.C.O. System back into shape and Eco-friendly ?

No comments: