Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday 21st February 2008 - Knowledge is Power

How often have you read in a book, heard someone say or even thought that "knowledge is power" ?

Do YOU really believe that. If so, what are YOU doing to maximize your chances of great health. Not the things you can see in the mirror but by learning the real workings of your Human E.C.O. System - the nourishment and nurturing of the human cell.

As a fitness trainer over the years I have often been asked - what is the best way to train; what is the best thing to eat, how much and when should we eat these great nutrients ?

These are, and always will be common questions that Trainers get asked. When I asked a few of my friends (who are also trainers and peers) they all seemed to agree that everyone is curious about the answers we give but they too felt the same way I do.

That we can never get enough education. That is why I spend time giving YOU this information for FREE. I get nothing from it other than to constantly learn, update, challenge, re-affirm what I am doing and make sure that I am doing what is required for MYSELF.

Am I doing the right thing to maximum my health - YES I AM.
Is it always easy, no and in fact sometimes I don't even feel like doing it. It is those times that I draw upon my "knowledge" of how good it is for my E.C.O. System, how good I will feel later and how important it is for me to "just do it".

So that being said I would encourage YOU to spend some quality time and learn more about your own body. Knowledge of the body’s complexity is now being broken down to be more user-friendly all the time. Nutritional habits constantly change more often than the interest rates for a home loan and are dependent upon what the individual's goal is trying to achieve.

Still, fitness rates as one of the two best ways to combat obesity so get up off your butt and do something !

Now there is no better time to become part of your own health plan success. I ask everyone to try to imagine what the “most valuable muscle in the body” actually is ?

It’s not anything you can see in the mirror - it’s the brain.
Yes, more important then your bulging biceps, your six pack abs or your tight glutes and by supplying the brain with quality information and then the necessary nutrients to maximize it's function and performance, YOU will be helping yourself get onto the right path.

What do you know about your body ?

No comments: