Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday 7th September - Week Seven Day Seven - Global Health Challenge

Now with only 7 days to go I know that we have increased your awareness of the issues surrounding the bad habit forming lifestyles affecting your eating patterns and increased your personal Knowledge of the body;

You need to put this into practice and continue to do so. We have now nearly completed the total 56 days of our ACTION phase of the plan and we started with one goal in mind - to achieve our goal of a NEW HEALTHIER YOU !

It’s always hard to make a commitment to yourself as there are always life experiences that will get in the way.

NOTE - this Diagram - I want you to imagine the word below "LIFE" with eyes peeking over top because things will always get in YOUR way.

..00..
L I F E


The Importance of Quality Nutrition.
When it comes to our goal of improving health by losing excess body-fat there are more excuses for not doing this plan then fish in the sea. So, eating the right amount of quality fuel can’t be something you “kind of” do for fat loss or this will be another plan that hasn’t worked for you. You have to be committed to making changes.

Everything worth having takes extra effort. Your body is no exception!

I’ve also made this lifestyle program part of my life. When I’m asked by friends if I have to think “to eat healthy”, I can honestly answer “No,” its just part of my life. If I had to think about it then it may seem to be a chore but being healthy is WHO I AM, not WHAT I AM.

When I’m asked how I make time to be regularly active I again honestly answer “it has just always been part of my life. I think how can I move more and be active” and make that a daily habit forming practice.

You don’t realize that eating healthy and being active aren’t “the norm” when you make this part of your personal life commitment. With focus and determination it is said that a lot can be achieved. Possibly, but I think that a clearly defined plan combined with focus and determination is MORE likely to succeed.

This is what we want YOU to have achieved in the last eight (8) weeks which is only 56 days. Hardly a long time to be able to make changes to your life which will be life changing !

Like any real life situation whether it is a business dealing with an institution or the relationship of a marriage, there is a requirement of commitment; so for times in your life when you want to make a change make it a big deal and use it like a PERSONAL CONTRACT. From YOU with YOU !

Goal of this final fourteen (14) days or two (2) weeks is designed to consolidate all of the last 6 weeks including the Human ECO Cleanse and to now establish patterns for your new LIFE.

- Assess your eating habits and see what you have re-introduced. Did you re-introduce caffeine or red meat and have you found you can now do without as much of these. The focus now is not to slip back into old habits but recognise them and use your knowledge for better choices.
- Check your workout intensity, your fitness would support increases or even additional days. Are you are planning these in to your routine- Reward yourself with only 14 days to go.
NOTE - this is isn't the end but rather the beginning of YOUR new Human ECO friendly LIFE.

TONY 's DIARY - (Week Seven - Day Seven)
Protein Re-introduced - Increased Good Fats

Breakfast:
Energy Shake - 400ml Water + 40g Protein Powder + Combination Greens Powder + Organic Coconut Oil. Take a Daily Multi vitamin + Joint Power + 2 x Omega 3 Capsules

Mid Morning Snack:
Green Tea + Protein Bar

Lunch:
Salmon + Salad + Low Fat Cottage Cheese

Mid Afternoon snack:
25g Protein Powder with water + Organic Coconut Oil

Evening Workout - Pump Class

Dinner:
Lamb + HUGE Mixed Salad + Tomato + Cucumber + Pear + Strawberries

2 Hours before Bed:
400ml water + Fibre Shake + Combination Greens + Organic Coconut Oil

Overall - Water consumption = Habit is now committed to action and with only 7 days to go I feel fantastic.

Daily mantra:
I am totally committed to supporting my Human ECO System with my action

No comments: