Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thursday 3rd January 08 - Happy New Year

Happy New Year - may 2008 be the best year ever and your wishes and dreams be realized.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their feedback, comments and emails that I have received over the last six months. Taking time out of your day to comment and ask questions is always appreciated.

I am now back on deck full on as it has been pretty intense setting up a training base of fitness for this ride so expect this to be updated every other day from now on. I will be travelling back to the U.S. on 17th to take part in the 24 Spin Class in New York City at a venue that will be incredible.

It has been organized for the event of 100 bikes to be held in Grand Central Station as a fundraising event for Dr Mehmet Oz and HealthCorps to combat teen obesity. So obviously I am going to do my best to ride the whole 24 hours. Training has been going well and I will keep the legs rolling along until they fall off hahaha.

Following that I will be heading to Los Angeles for other meetings with the new business venture (Warrior Media) that has developed multiple media concepts for TV and Movies.

The first movie script is complete and has nothing to do with health but is an animated family entertainment movie. I am really excited having had some amazingly positive feedback from those that have had previews.

I will post a fitness blog later today to start off the New Year.

No comments: