Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday 27th March 2008 - POWER Shake - a NEW Outstanding Nutritional Product

It is quite rare for me to actually do any endorsing of a single brand of nutritional product unless I really think it will add value to your health regime. Well this is a brand that I personally use. No I am not sponsored and pay for each product but it is money well spent I can assure you.

I have been trying one of the NEW products from a U.S. company that I personally visited and after meeting the owner and assessing his commitment and vision I feel that I have to pass on this information to you.

The POWER SHAKE from Platimun Health Products is without doubt a product that I would recommend highly to anyone interested in getting lean and healthy while ensuring human cell integrity. It is an awesome product and is now the basis for my Energy Shakes each morning. I also have one mid-afternoon before working out. As the author of the HUMAN ECO SYSTEM Diet regime there is no doubt that with ailing health issues worldwide we need to ensure that our health is made a priority and that time poor excuses are eliminated when it comes to nutritional choice!


I first met Dave Sandoval (Purium Health Products) back in 2005 when I was doing the Body Mechanics (childhood obesity project that I created) tour across the United States. I spent some time with Dave up at his Oasis Retreat in the Californian desert and not only does he produce and evolve these products he takes them and looks the part of a health guru. The Retreat is also a great place to find out "what is worth valuing and what is worth letting go".

So here is a product that you can order online and it will be sent to you the same way I get it. Ok so what is it ?

The Power Shake was created so that you can easily consume several “power foods” that have ancient roots as potent fuels for energizing the human body. The powerful foods include Kamut Wheatgrass juice, Oat grass juice, alfalfa leaf juice, Hawaiian Spirulina, Aktivated Barley, carrot juice and soluble Rice-bran. When combined, they create long term sustained energy, endurance, and strength. These foods provide protection from catabolic damage making this all-natural whole food alternative tacitly anabolic.

This product was inspired from the PHP’s fasting protocols. Many customers had asked for the five ingredients in the shake recipe to be simplified into one product. Now we offer the Power Shake as a convenient cost effective way to make your shakes while fasting, for working out, dieting or as your nutritional staple.

The Power Shake contains:
Organic Kamut
Carrot Juice Plus
Rice Bran Solubles
Aktivated Barley
Hawaiian Spirulina

Cut and paste this link into your browser and take a look yourself.
https://www.phporder.com/ProductPage.aspx?ItemID=595&ID=www

I have also tried the following and give them also a 5 star rating:
- Apothe Cherry - excellent source of anti-oxidants
- Fibre Blend - the best daily product I have ever tried in this range

No comments: